The Iron Man Mark XLVI Sixth-Scale Figure goes metal, as in die-cast metal, which is a pretty sweet addition for a figure wearing armor.
Made of diecast material and designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film, this Iron Man figure stands 12.59-inches tall and includes cool features like 28 LED light-up points throughout the body, life-like thrust fire accessories, Captain America’s helmet, and a newly sculpted Tony Stark head sculpt.
Iron Man Mark XLVI Sixth-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVI in Captain America: Civil War
- Newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamlined Mark XLVI armor design
- Contains diecast material
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- Chest armor can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design
- Interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, missile firing)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with life-like thrust fire effect
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) sixth scale Captain America helmet
- Two (2) life-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
- Debris diorama figure stand with a Mark XLVI nameplate and the movie logo
The Iron Man Mark XLVI Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Jun 2017 – Aug 2017 but it can be pre-ordered now for $344.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.