Bring a little bit of the house party home with the Iron Man Mark XLI ‘Bones’ Sixth-Scale Figure, featuring one of the sharpest suits of armor that Tony Stark has ever designed.
I don’t know what it is about Bones, but I love this armor and really wish it had been onscreen a little longer in Iron Man 3 instead of just getting a brief peek during the House Party Protocol scene.
Nicknamed ‘Bones’ because of the unique external design, this 12-inch-tall figure features highly-detailed black and gold-colored armor, LEDs that light-up the eyes, chest piece, and repulsors, and specially-designed magnetic components that allow the armor to be split into multiple parts and re-attached back together.
Iron Man Mark XLI ‘Bones’ Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Bones (Mark XLI), the Skeleton Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Black and gold colored painting on armor with internal content exposed
- Special features on armor:
- Magnetic components located at neck, upper chest, shoulders, elbows, and upper thighs
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
- Realistic thrust fire accessories
- One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
The Iron Man Mark XLI ‘Bones’ Sixth-Scale Figure will be available June 2015 but it can be pre-ordered now for $284.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.