The world is saved and the Avengers can relax. Ultron has been defeated by the Iron Man Mark XLIII Sixth-Scale Figure.
Okay, actually ol’ Red-and-Gold has defeated Ultron Mark I so it’s probably not time to party just yet. We all know the upgrade will be bigger and badder.
Standing 12-inches-tall, and having the honor of being the first Hot Toys figure in the Avengers: Age of Ultron collection, this sixth-scale figure is loaded with goodies, including LED light effects, an alternate head, interchangeable hands, and a diorama figure base that features a detachable, damaged Ultron Mark I.
Iron Man Mark XLIII Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLIII in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulation
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathered effects
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable wrist guards for posing with repulsor palms
- One (1) interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulation on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- A specially designed diorama figure base featuring a detachable damaged Ultron Mark I and Mark XLIII nameplate and movie logo
- One (1) exclusive red LED lighted battle damaged Mark XLIII helmet
The Iron Man Mark XLIII Sixth-Scale Figure will be available August 2015 but it can be pre-ordered now for $344.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.