Are you ready for a House Party? Sure, Iron Man 3 was way back in 2013 but the Iron Man Mark XLII Quarter-Scale Figure is still cool because the Mark 42 suit caught a lot of attention towards the end of the movie.
Remember when Tony summoned this armor during his battle with Killian and it smashed into bits and pieces when it ran into a pole? Not cool. Remember when Tony had the armor encase Killian and then blow up? Very cool.
Standing 20-inches tall, the figure can be made to look battle-damaged or brand new and it comes with cool accessories, lighting effects, and fully deployable air flaps.
Iron Man Mark XLII Quarter-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLII in Iron Man 3
- Newly sculpted battle damaged helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the film
- Interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 49 cm / 20 inches tall
- Over 40 points of articulation
- Special features on armor:
- All-new specially applied metallic gold, red and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effects
- LED-lighted eyes, circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest, and back (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of chest, forearms, and back of legs (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged shoulder armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged bicep armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable battle damaged forearm armor
- One (1) pair of attachable shoulder missiles
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm rocket armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor-firing hands
- Articulated flaps on legs
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) articulated flash bang
- One (1) battery booster with electrical cables
- Figure stand with Mark XLII nameplate and the movie logo
The Iron Man Mark XLII Quarter-Scale Figure will be available Jan 2017 – Mar 2017 but it can be pre-ordered now for $544.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Leave a Reply