Tony Stark is wearing his new Ultron-stomping armor with the Iron Man Mark XLV Sixth-Scale Figure.
Iron Man has invented a lot of armor through the various Marvel movies and Avengers: Age of Ultron is no different, with the billionaire creator unveiling the Mark XLV. Standing approximately 12-inches-tall, the figure comes with a wide variety of accessories, including interchangeable forearm laser weapons, four pairs of interchangeable palms, interchangeable battle damaged chest armor, and fully deployed air flaps on the back of the armor.
Iron Man Mark XLV Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLV in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Approximately 12 inches / 31 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Contains diecast material
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathered effects
- LED light-up eyes (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor with hexagonal-shaped indent on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One interchangeable battle damaged chest armor
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm laser weapons
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of palms with realistic thrust fire effect
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Articulation on waist armor which allows for flexible movement
- Two (2) realistic thrust fire accessories
- Specially designed diorama figure base featuring a detachable damaged Ultron Sentry (Prime)
The Iron Man Mark XLV Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Jul 2016 – Sep 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $354.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.