Tony Stark refuses to be confined to just Iron Man and Avengers movies, which is why we get this cool-looking Iron Man Mark XLVII Spider-Man: Homecoming Sixth-Scale Figure.
The new Spider-Man movie will never be able to get compared to the Spidey movies that came before because those earlier films didn’t have the added boost of Robert Downey Jr’s Iron Man, which will probably add some considerable mileage at the box office.
This new 12.59-inch-tall figure features Stark’s latest armor, the Mark XLVII, making its debute in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Does all the silver mean it’s mostly unpainted when Tony takes it into action or is it the MCU’s version of Ultimate Iron Man?
In addition to being made with diecast materials and featuring 28 LED light-up points throughout the body, the figure also comes with a mini-repulsor deployer with two articulated mini-repulsors and thrust fire effect parts.
Iron Man Mark XLVII Spider-Man: Homecoming Sixth-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- A newly painted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable empty helmet with detachable mask
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Contains diecast material
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red, gold, silver, and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamlined Mark XLVII armor design
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable shoulder armors (regular, missile firing)
- One (1) pair of interchangeable forearm armors (regular, missile firing)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- One (1) chest armor (can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with real-like thrust fire effect
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) pair of grey-colored lens glasses
- One (1) mini-repulsor deployer with dynamic stand
- Two (2) articulated mini-repulsors
- Two (2) life-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the mini-repulsors and the deployer emulating the repulsors being launched
- Two (2) life-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
- Figure stand with character nameplate and the movie logo
Coming Jan 2018 – Mar 2018. Pre-order now for $354.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Visit Rout.com to find more cool Spider-Man: Homecoming goodies at prices so low that even Peter Parker could afford them.
Leave a Reply