The armored Avenger becomes a wallcrawler’s mentor with the Spider-Man Homecoming Iron Man Mark XLVII Sixth-Scale Figure.
Tony Stark, role model? The billionaire hero might not seem like the first (or second) choice to be someone’s role model or mentor but that appears to be the role he’s taking on in Spider-Man: Homecoming, doing his best to show Peter Parker how to be a hero without getting killed.
Standing almost 14-inches tall, Stark’s latest suit of armor has a slightly unfinished look to it, as if he had to rush off to save the day before the paint job was finished.
Available exclusively through Sideshow, the figure features interchangeable hands and 28 LED light-up points throughout the armor.
Spider-Man Homecoming Iron Man Mark XLVII Sixth-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Approximately 35 cm tall
- Metallic red, gold, silver, and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVII armor design
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- Articulated head and arms
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing palms (white light, battery operated)
- Figure stand with transparent pole, Mark XLVII nameplate, and Spider-Man: Homecoming logo
Coming Jul 2017 – Sep 2017. Pre-order now for $189.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Find great deals on Spider-Man: Homecoming goodies at Rout.com.