Tony Stark might be all kinds of tough when he’s tucked inside his armor but he’s just a regular guy when outside his hi-tech jammies, which is why he needs to be able to get armored up as fast as possible. The Tony Stark Movie Masterpiece Series Sixth Scale Figure captures a scene straight out of Iron Man 3, where Tony is experimenting with new armor that flies across the room and onto his body with just a thought.
In the first film of the Iron Man franchise, Tony Stark announced to the world that he is Iron Man. Well, ever since that movie came out, Robert Downey Jr. is Tony Stark. Go ahead and try to picture someone else in the role. Bet you can’t do it. Hot Toys kept that thought in mind, which is why this new figure features a detailed likeness of RDJ.
In addition to looking like the actor, the figure also has a battery-operated LED light on the chest, over 30 points of articulation, and numerous interchangeable body parts and sections of armor that allow you to create a variety of poses. An articulated mechanical robot with wheels and camera, along with a desk with wheels, armor sections, magazine, blueprints, electrical wires and tools are also included with the figure.
Tony Stark Movie Masterpiece Series Sixth Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in his workshop in the Iron Man 3 movie
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly sculpted advanced body with over 30 points of articulations
- LED light on chest (battery operated)
- Metallic gold and red painting on armor including:
- One (1) left forearm armor section
- Three (3) interchangeable left palm armor sections, including: two (2) with articulated fingers and one (1) fist
- One (1) pair of leg armor sections
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of palms for holding tools
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) grey and black patterned tee
- One (1) pair of black jeans
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- One (1) headset
- One (1) articulated mechanical robot with wheels and camera
- One (1) desk with wheels. Includes armor sections (helmet, face mask, neck support, elbow, palm & leg armor), magazine, blueprints, electrical wires and tools (pincers & screw driver)
- One (1) LED-lighted stage with a cardboard underneath (battery operated)
The Tony Stark Movie Masterpiece Series Sixth Scale Figure will ship August 2013 but it can be pre-ordered now for $279.99 (or for as little as $70.00/mo) at Sideshow Collectibles. You can also continue the scene and see what Tony looks like after he’s suited up with the Iron Man Mark XLII Power Pose Series Sixth Scale Figure.