Wacky Wobblers have appeared on GeekAlerts before. They’re basically talking bobble heads filled with famous character’s original voices and words. Remember the Star Trek Wacky Wobbler versions of Spock, Captain Kirk, Scotty and Khan? While those Wacky Wobblers blurt out epic Star Trek quotes, the Charlie Sheen Talking Wacky Wobbler features bitter Sheenisms spoken after the actor suddenly learned that his hiney got canned from his hit TV show.
Charlie Sheen Talking Wacky Wobbler Bobble Head:
- Talking Charlie Sheen Bobble Head brings the actor to spring-loaded life!
- Amazing replica of the off-screen version of the TV and movie star.
- Charlie says the following phrases:
- “When you got tiger blood and Adonis DNA, man, it’s like… you get with the program, dude.”
- “Winner, winner, chicken dinner… I don’t think so. Winner, winner, SHEEN dinner!”
- “Duh, winning!”
- “I… I… I am on a drug; it’s called ‘Charlie Sheen’!”
- “Built by trolls. Keep that in mind: phones were built by trolls.”
- “Apocalypse me… the jaws of life.”
And you thought Chinese proverbs were hard to figure out! One thing’s for certain, Sheen wasn’t a happy camper with the cards his Hollywood employers dealt him. Though most actors given the same situation would’ve taken the high road, kept quiet and moved on, Sheen decided to vent his frustrations publicly and attempted to send his perpetrators to court. At least he had a huge virtual audience to see him through it all.
If you thoroughly enjoyed watching Sheen’s sanity unravel before your very eyes, you can get his Wacky Wobbler and replay his classic one-liners whenever you’re feeling blue. No need to scour the internet for footage.
For just $11.99, you can purchase the Charlie Sheen Talking Wacky Wobbler: the “Frickin’ Rock Star from Mars” at Entertainment Earth.
And since talking toys are so much fun to have, here are some other goodies to add to your collection: Star Wars Talking Plush Boba Fett and Jawa, Cursing Swear Bear and Talking Stewie from Family Guy.
Leave a Reply