Caran D’Ache 1010 Diamonds Pen
When you are ready to purchase that new Learjet and Project Utopia Floating Yacht, sign the dotted line with Caran D’Ache 1010 Diamonds Pen. Sure it costs a cool £855,000, but it has over 870 diamonds totaling 24.61 carats and is handmade in 18-carat gold with rhodium-plating.
When the billionaires get together, they need something to standout and this is the thing to do it with. Just make sure you don’t leave this pen on a desk or let someone borrow it; you remember that incident with Czech President Vaclav Klaus don’t you.
Conceived as a tribute to the precision timepiece, one of Switzerland’s finest exports, the limited edition Caran D’Ache is crafted in white gold with more than 850 exceptionally pure diamonds, in three styles of cut, totaling approximately 24.61 carats. Even the delicately engraved nib is hand made in rhodium plated 18-carat gold, while the cap and exterior cage are inspired by various wristwatch parts.
No conflict diamonds here…James Bond need not get involved.
- Ethically sourced diamonds of controlled origin, not involved in financing armed conflict, fully compliant with UN resolutions
- The 1010 Diamonds Pen totals 24.61 carats
- Nib: Handmade, 18-carat gold, rhodium-plated, delicately engraved with the gear wheel design of the 1010 Limited Editions Pen Collection. Made and polished by hand
- Ring: 88 baguette-cut white diamonds (2.28 carats) and 8 baguette-cut black diamonds (0.21 carats). Alternating black and white stones suggest the quarter hours on a watch dial
- Cap: Set with 26 lines of 22 diamonds each, a total of 572 baguette-cut stones of which 286 are inversed (17.6 carats). 44 different sizes of diamonds, each adjusted by hand and set with delicate hammering
- Clip: In the form of a watch hand, set with a brilliant-cut diamond (0.18 carats)
- Body: Interior and exterior Cages in whitegold, inspired by the bridges that support a watch gear train, set with 170 emerald-cut diamonds (4.06 carats) and enhanced by the CdA and Swiss Made monograms set with 12 brilliant-cut diamonds (0.22 carats)
- Oscillating Weight: Set with 20 brilliant-cut diamonds, 57 facets (0.06 carats)
- In Feed: Piston pump in white gold set with a brilliant-cut diamond (0.03 carats)
- Jewels: 872 diamonds
Go to Firebox to learn more and inquire about purchasing the £855,000 Caran D’Ache 1010 Diamonds Pen.