If you’re a survivalist that appreciates safety or someone that just likes just cool gadgets, the Uzi Tactical Defender Pen is sure to catch your eye. Made from aircraft aluminum, this pen can be used for a lot more than just note taking…which it can do upside down and underwater.
The tactical pen features a concealed handcuff key that is great for those unique situations that some of us tend to find ourselves in and the crown of the pen can be used to break a glass window if you’re trapped in a car. The sturdy pen could also be used as a last-resort stabbing weapon if you were ever put in a life threatening situation.
The Uzi Tactical Pen turns a mere pen into a lifesaving tool. The DNA Catcher on the crown of the pen is very sharp and can be used to deliver a very nasty jab to an attacker, causing extreme pain and giving you a sample of their DNA to use when you go to the police. Not expecting to get attacked? The crown also doubles as a glass breaker if you ever get trapped in your vehicle… If things get really bad, you can always rely on the hidden handcuff key inside the top of this pen.
Uzi Tactical Defender Pen
- Tactical pen made from aircraft aluminum
- Pointed DNA catcher crown that you can use for self-defense and come away with your attacker’s DNA
- Also works as a glass breaker, if the idea of getting DNA samples squicks you out
- Handcuff key hidden under the glass breaker crown
- Accepts standard Parker and Fisher Space Pen refills
- Pocket clip (removable)
- Writes with black ink, upside down or underwater
- Dimensions: 6″ x .55″ (152 x 14mm)
The Uzi Tactical Defender Pen is available at ThinkGeek for $24.99 and would go nicely with the Tactical M4 Battle Mug.
In the UK you can buy this pen (along with a Smith & Wesson Tactical Pen, and other Kubotan) from http://www.customkubotans.co.uk including some nice para-cord wrapped steel rod kubotan.