From the same company that brought us the Summit HD Video Camera Goggles comes the 5 MP Underwater Digital Camera/Video Mask for snorkeling and scuba diving enthusiasts; a must-have for the next time you explore the reef.
Scuba Series 318 Underwater Digital Camera/Video Mask
Keep your hands free as you dive! This amazing dive mask has an integrated waterproof digital camera/video that photographs at 5 MP (12 MP interpolated). The Scuba 318 operates to a depth of 40 m (130 ft.) and eliminates the need to carry an underwater camera. Ideal for snorkeling, free diving and spear fishing. The goggle lenses are made of tempered glass and have integrated crosshairs that help you to line up shots. Turn the camera on, choose a mode with the upper button, and then simply press the shutter button to record pictures or videos.
- 5 MP integrated camera allowing hands-free swimming; Excellent underwater clarity; 40 m (130-ft.) depth rating
- Status display: LCD; Image sensor: 1/3-in. 5 MP (12 MP interpolated) CMOS sensor; Image resolution: Still – 4000 x 3000, video – 1280 x 720
- Digital video frame rate: Up to 30 frames per second at 1280 x 720 resolution; Lens focus: 0.8 m to infinity; Lens: 4P+ IR fix lens – 135 º
- Sensitivity: Auto ISO 100-200; Internal NAND flash memory: 32 MB (processing only, no storage); Expandable memory (microSD/SDHC up to 32 GB, not included)
- Estimated storage capacity with 16 GB card: Still – 24,000 images at 4000 x 3000, video – 240 minutes; Audio: Integrated microphone, no speaker
- Data format: Still – JPEG, video – H.264 with audio; USB 2.0 high-speed interface
- Supported systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Mac 10.4 or higher (no software required to download files)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): (7.9 in. x 3.9 in. x 5 in.)
- Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz.) with batteries and microSD card
This camera mask by Liquid Image lets you have a no-fuss underwater experience, freeing up your hands so that you can capture 4GBs worth of 12MP still shots or 720p videos – starring the coolest looking ocean critters ever. In case you encounter a shark you’ll be able to swim away much faster with two arms, and record your screams and swears of horror with the integrated microphone.
Amazon sells the Scuba Series 319 Underwater Digital Camera/Video Mask for $299.99 USD, and it can also be found at Costco.ca for $329.99 CAD.
If going underwater isn’t exactly your idea of a good time, it doesn’t mean you’re doomed to be a landlubber scalywag for life. You can still get a close-up of what’s going on beneath the water’s surface with the FishEyes Rod & Reel with Underwater Video Camera.
Leave a Reply