What looks to be a silly hip-hop accessory actually turns out to be a surprisingly sophisticated piece of electronic equipment in the shape of geeky eyewear. Introducing the Eye Glasses Digital Camera.
At your next hip hop gathering, serve some funky cold medinas and don’t forget to add Hip Hopsicle ice cubes to them. When you wear your digital camera glasses around your neck, you’ll look dressed for the party and will be ready to snap up to 16 GBs of party pics.
The Fuuvi Megane Eye Glasses Digital Camera
- Color: red, black, blue, white
- Format: JPEG, AVI
- Stills resolution: 2048 x 1536 px
- Video resolution: 720 x 480/30 fps (with audio)
- Power: built-in lithium-ion battery
- Charges with USB cable (USB 2.0)
- Data storage: MicroSD/SDHC (up to 16GB)
- Continuous video time: around 60 minutes
- Size: 62 x 141 x 8mm (2.4 x 5.6 x 0.3″)
So easy to carry, the eye glasses camera can be hooked onto a purse, backpack, or a belt loop, and its slim shape makes it easy to slide into tight, compact spaces. Would you believe it also lets you film up to 1-hour’s worth of videos?
Get the nerdtacular Eye Glasses Digital Camera in black, white, blue or red at the Japan Trend Shop for $78 US or in red at Curiosite for 62,00€/£52.70.
Great. This is useful. Nice one.