For those of you that need it spelled out, the Ass Blaster Outhouse Hot Sauce name should make it quite obvious that this hot sauce means business. Made from a combination of habanero peppers and capsicum extract with a few other goodies thrown in, you can expect to feel the burning sensation from start to finish…yes, that finish.
This hot sauce will be perfect for all those tough guy/gals at your next party. Bring it out and let them follow it down with a shot of 100,000 Scovilles Hot Naga Chilli Vodka.
Packaged in an amusing wooden replica of a Wild West outhouse, each bottle carries a recipe for Ass Blaster Border Beans, bum-clenchingly delish and guaranteed to have you and your pals re-enacting the legendary campfire scene from Blazing Saddles in no time. If you’re lucky. We’d give it ten minutes if we were you…
- This sauce is extremely HOT! Please use cautiously
- Allergy advice: May contain traces of nuts
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place – refrigerate after opening
- Country of origin: USA
- Ingredients: Water, Habanero peppers, vinegar, capsicum extract, xanthum gum, carrots, salt, garlic, spices
- Bottle – approximately 18cm (H) x 4.5cm (Dia)
- Weight 142g
You can try your luck and purchase the Ass Blaster Outhouse Hot Sauce at Firebox.com for €17.39 and at Amazon.com from $5.90. For those that like it hot, don’t forget to try the Habanero Chilli-infused Gummi Bears.