Bacon is good. Hot sauce is good. Bacon Hot Sauce just might blow your mind. Add Bacon Hot Sauce whenever you want to change bland food to awesome. Tasteless frozen pizza–add Bacon Hot Sauce for a savory treat. Making chicken wings? Forget buffalo sauce; use Bacon Hot Sauce for something different, delicious, and exciting.
I haven’t tried this yet, but some of the reviews on Amazon.com rave:
- “Terrific hot sauce !!”
- “Bacon + Hot Sauce = Yum!”
- “No matter the question, bacon is the answer.”
Bacon Hot Sauce
- Hot sauce flavored with the delicious taste of bacon
- Vegetarian friendly! No pigs were harmed in the making of Bacon Hot Sauce
- Delicious on wings, pizza, eggs, hash browns… in Bloody Marys…
- Because smoked pork makes everything better
- 5 ounces of delicious bacon hot sauce in a bottle
Bacon Hot Sauce combines two things near and dear to our hearts – bacon and hot sauce. You know the expression “When Pigs Fly”? That’s what chicken wings dipped in Bacon Hot Sauce taste like. Impossibly good. Bacon Hot Sauce is also amazing mixed into hamburgers. But our all-time favorite is the Bacon Mary, made with tomato juice, vodka, Bacon Hot Sauce, and a spritz of fresh lemon juice. And instead of a celery stick for garnish, we stick in a crisp slice of bacon. Perfection!