This almost makes too much sense. They say the best lip balms are made out of animal grease and fats and Denzel Washington used cat fat in the Book of Eli. I think we will stay away from the cats, but head right for the pigs with this Bacon Lip Balm. If you crave everything bacon and live in a world of bacon products like Bacon Gravy, Bacon Toothpaste, Bacon Chocolate and Bakon Vodka, then you are going to want to get your
hands lips on the Bacon Lip Balm this winter. When you don’t have time to eat bacon and the Bacon Perfume you’re wearing is driving you crazy, just lather this bacon balm all over your lips. It not only protects you from the cold dry air, it also gives you that sweet & salty bacon flavor you crave.
Bacon Lip Balm
- Every time you eat bacon don’t you wish you could taste that cured meat flavor all day long?
- Well, now you can! Just carry around a tube of this Bacon Lip Balm and you can keep your lips moist and meaty around the clock.
- Warning: Your lips will smell like bacon, but they are not bacon.
- Do not eat your lips.
- Zero calorie bacon treat.
- Each tube is 2-1/2″ (6.4 cm) long with a twist bottom dispense.
You can purchase your Bacon Lip balm at Amazon.com from $0.79.