Are you looking for a cooking timer that can do more things at time than you? This DoneRight 5-in-1 Digital Kitchen Timer not only looks like a mini oven with stove tops, it also has five different timers that can run simultaneously. This makes cooking that big 5 course meal a lot easier. Track each course separately and add a minute or 5 to each timer with the quick +1 and +5 buttons. This timer makes a great gift for the cook in your family and its sure to help keep the meals from being overcooked.
DoneRight 5-in-1 Digital Kitchen Timer
Each of the five timers on the DoneRight Kitchen Timer is controlled by three buttons: a +5 minute button, a +1 minute button, and a Start/Stop button. The DoneRight Timer is so easy to use that you won’t probably even need instructions. But, here’s a little more detail for you irrational people who want to know how something works before you purchase it.
- +5 minute button: Adds 5 minutes to the timer.
- +1 minute button: Adds 1 minute to the timer. So, you need to set the timer for 13 minutes? Press the +5 minute button twice and the +1 minute button thrice. Or, if you’re zany, press the +1 minute button thrice-teen times.
- Start/Stop button: Press to start your timer. You can also press this button to pause the timer. Press and hold to reset. When the timer is beeping or flashing, press the Start/Stop button to turn off.
- Dimensions: 3.75″ x 4.5″ x 3.25″
- Five individually controllable timers
- Timer sounds and light flashes when ready
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- On/off switch
You can purchase this DoneRight 5-in-1 Digital Kitchen Timer at Vat19 for $24.95. Don’t forget about these other cool kitchen gifts for the cook in your family: OCD Cutting Board and Upside Down Apron with Cooking Guide.