The handy pistol-like NightVision digital video camera allows you to record video or shoot still images in complete darkness and store it on the built-in 32MB (approx 2 min) memory or using a 2GB (approx 75 min) SD card.
The NightVision Digital Video Camera also works in regular light, automatically switching to night mode the second darkness descends? Well it does, so there.
Totally idiot-proof, this trigger operated gizmo lets you preview footage, as it’s happening, on a built-in 2-inch LCD screen. You can also check out your handiwork in full VGA (640×480) resolution by hooking up to your computer or TV.
- 1.3MP Still Image Resolution / 640×480 VGA Video Resolution
- 2-inch Colour TFT LCD Screen Display
- Fixed focus
- 32MB Internal Memory, SD/MMC Card Slot expandable to 2GB
- 2 minutes on-board recording time with up to 75 minutes with 2GB SD Card
- USB, NTSC, PAL Output
- Computer Requirements: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Requires 4x AA batteries – not included
- Dimensions: approx 16.5(H) x 12.8(W) x 5.1(D) cm
The NightVision Digital Video Camera is available from Firebox for £69.95 (about $115).