This mini digital camera, rechargeable via USB, easily attaches to your pet’s collar and will then allow you to see what your furry little friend is up to when you’re not around.
Just clip the lightweight digital camera to your pet’s collar and you’ll be able to take up to 40 photos to document their shenanigans. The camera has an auto interval mode that can be set to snap pictures at 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals. At 640 x 480 resolution the quality isn’t too shabby either.
All that’s left for you to do is hook up the camera to your PC or Mac and check out what sort of mischief Rover and Tiddles have been getting up to in your absence. Small and light enough for most cats and dogs.
- A mini digital camera that can be attached to your pet’s collar.
- Take up to 40 pictures of your pet’s secret life.
- Auto Interval setting allows you to set the camera to take shots at 1, 5 or 15 minute intervals. To conserve battery the camera will go into sleep mode between shots.
- The camera takes 4″ by 6″ shots in 640 x 480 resolution.
- The camera recharges via USB.
- Requires Microsoft 2000 or higher/Mac OSX and above.
- Includes Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
- Suitable for pets, though may be best if it is put on said pet by a human, aged 8 years+.
- Size: 10 x 5 x 4cm.
The Pet’s Eye View Camera is available from the IWOOT for £39.99 (about $66 USD).