If you are looking for a phone that will set you apart from your millionaire friends, look no further than the Grand Monaco Collection Pure Black Phone. Designed by Gresso as an exclusive Grand Monaco collection model, this limited edition phone is designed in extravagant black color and features the sophisticated style inspired supercars.
The new model phone was just released and comes in your choice of Pure Black Cayman with crocodile leather or Pure Black Carbon with Italian carbon leather. Both models feature phone cases made from light titanium alloy covered with several high-tech ceramics layers.
For the first time in the Grand Monaco collection the numeral keyboard is set on the plate of black toned glass. The phone screen is also protected with 42 carat sapphire glass polished by hand with a diamond tool. The keyboard of the device is crafted from surgical steel. The accurate and impeccable shape of every key button is created due to precision cutting technology. The titanium PVD-surface coats the keyboard which makes it mirror- black and resistant to the mechanical damages.
- Hand polished sapphire crystal glass of 42K frames the screen.
- TFT display, 262 000 colors, 240*320 pixels.
- Tri-band operation: 900/1800/1900
- Memory:Up to 30 MB internal memory. Expandable external memory supporting microSD memory cards of up to 2 GB
- Connectivity:WAP, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, Internal modem, SMS/MMS
- Multimedia:64-tones polyphony, 2 MP camera, FM stereo radio/ video player (MIDI, WMA, WAV, AVI, ASF, WMV), Java, Organiser
If you are looking for a gift to get your friend that already has a Floating Utopia and Caran D’Ache 1010 Diamonds Pen, look no further than the Grand Monaco Collection Pure Black Phone. Prices start at $2,500 and you can learn more at Grasso.