With the Logitech K750 Solar Wireless Keyboard, there is no need for batteries, power bricks, or other clutter on your desk. This sleek computer keyboard is powered by solar power, recharging the internal batteries with sunlight or room lights. However, computing in the dark is still no problem, as it can last for up to 3 months without any light after being charged.
The Logitech K750 is wireless, using a tiny USB receiver, so you don’t have to worry about data cables either. However, because it uses 2.4 GHz technology, it is basically just as fast and reliable as a wired computer keyboard. It also uses 128-bit AES encryption, so the wireless transmissions are protected from hackers.
Logitech K750 Solar Wireless Keyboard
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles – any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- Works with Windows-based laptop and desktop PCs
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Logitech K750 Keyboard
- Tiny Unifying Receiver
- Wireless Extender
- Cleaning Cloth
The Logitech K750 Solar Wireless Keyboard is available for $59.99 with free shipping from Amazon.com. It is also available for $68.99 with free shipping from Buy.com. Both are a pretty good deal as they are discounted off the list price of $79.99.