If you’re a “Desk Jockey” stuck working in a cubical and staring at a computer screen all day, then you know how that little area becomes your life. You work and eat there, which usually results in keyboards jammed with crumbs, or even worse, not working due to spilled drinks. Well, the Logitech Washable Keyboard should take a little stress out of your daily work routine.
Its washable design allows you to rinse it under a faucet for fast and easy cleanup and the plug and play setup ensures that you won’t waste any time getting it ready. It will be one less thing you have to worry about while trying to survive in your cubical…and may help you avoid any Office Space like incidents.
Logitech Washable Keyboard
- Washable keyboard: Easy to clean and dry with hand-wash-safe design (see Product Description below for important washing instructions)
- Ultra-durable: Built to take a washing and pounding – durable keys with laser printing and UV coating
- Comfortable typing: Familiar keyboard layout and clean contemporary design feels and looks great
- Plug and play simplicity for Windows PCs: Plug the keyboard into your computer and start typing – no software to install
- 12 shortcut hot keys: Instantly access email, launch a web search or pause music with one touch
You can purchase the Logitech Washable Keyboard at Amazon.com for $39.99.
Update: Also available for $39.99 directly from Logitech.com.
The price is 60 bucks not 40
Dylan – Prices are subject to change after we make a post. That said, this item is actually still $39.99 with free shipping on Amazon.com.
Remember that Amazon.com has other sellers, which can make things confusing. After clicking our link to Amazon.com, click on the link that says “2 new from $39.99.” There you will see it for sale for $39.99. Oddly enough that price of $39.99 with free shipping is with Amazon as the seller…no idea why they are not the default right now instead of Accessory4U.
Looking at it further, it appears Amazon.com is not displaying themselves as the default result because it is out of stock. If you can wait a while (it says 1-2 months), you can still order it from them for the cheaper price. Otherwise you’re stuck with the Accessory4U seller at $59.99 + $4.99 shipping.
I updated the post with a link to Logitech.com, where this keyboard is available for $39.99.