This exquisitely detailed Limited Edition X-Wing Fountain Pen is one of a kind. Well, technically it is one of a limited edition of 1963. It is crafted by luxury French designer S.T. Dupont, and made from an extremely light and strong high-tech material called Ceramium A.C.T. This fountain pen’s handmade nib is solid 14K gold. All this detailed craftsmanship and luxury materials don’t come cheap, but this is a limited edition collectible made to last for generations.
This X-Wing Fountain Pen will take your writing to a whole new world. Created by French designer S.T. Dupont, this magnificent piece of craftsmanship is inspired by the original design of the iconic Star Wars spacecraft.
S.T. Dupont is the Paris-based luxury manufacturer of lighters, collectible pens, handbags, perfumes, cufflinks, belts, and other leather goods that has been designing quality products since 1872.
Limited Edition X-Wing Fountain Pen Features
- Limited Edition of 1963
- Delicately enhanced with guilloche motifs inspired by the original design of the X-Wing spacecraft
- Made from Ceramium A.C.T., an exclusive high-tech material, which is both extremely light and strong, making it almost impossible to dent or scratch
- Based on “Streamline-R” pen by S.T. Dupont
- Engraved with the Star Wars logo
- Clip is decorated with the Rebel Alliance symbol
- The stand for the X-Wing is to be self assembled. Also made from Ceramium ACT, it transforms the pen into a true Rebel Alliance fighter craft
- The Fountain Pen comes with a handmade 14K solid gold nib
- Blue ink
- Part of the Star Wars Collection by S.T. Dupont
- The X-Wing Collector’s Set comes in a luxurious glossy black lacquer box holding an X-Wing writing instrument and all the pieces required to assemble your own Rebel Alliance fighter craft
- The inside of the box bears a numbered plate stamped with the famous Star Wars logo.
The Limited Edition X-Wing Fountain Pen is available for $2,620 at ShopDisney.com.