Real men can’t get enough beer. When it’s time to clean up, you might as well use Beer Soap. It will make you smell like beer of course.
Don’t worry about harsh chemicals. It’s made from all natural vegan ingredients. Not actual beer. You can choose from several different brands if you have a brand that you would prefer to smell like. Or you could always just drink an actual beer, but where’s the novelty in that?
- Hoppy and practically edible soap that smells like beer
- Made with all-natural, vegan ingredients
- Smells like beer fresh from the tap – yum!
- Can be used to wash body or even hair
- Great for people with sensitive skin or allergies to commercial soaps
- Each individually wrapped bar is 3″ across x 1″ tall and 4.5 ounces
- Ingredients: Beer (select your type), Saponified Elaeis guineensis (Sustainable Palm) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea europaea (Olive) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Brassica campestris (Canola) Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Essential oils, Sodium Stearate, Fragrance.
- Choose your favorite:
- Asahi: simple vanilla aroma with a touch of toasted rice
- Blue Moon: notes of Patchouli, litsea cubeba, orange, lime, pink grapefruit, neroli, rose, and white musk
- Dogfish Head’s 90 Minute IPA: made with a blend of Blood Orange Essential Oil and Oakmoss
- Guinness: left unscented, but has a lovely caramel aroma naturally
- Newcastle Brown: herbal blend of Lavender, Citrus, Woods and Spices
- Pabst Blue Ribbon: PBR straight from the tap, hops, spices, and berries
Only $4.99 – $24.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
UPDATE November 2012: You can now purchase the Beer Scented Soap at Firebox.com for under $10.