Weapons like the Zombie Killer Knives and the AR-7 Rifle are cool, but need to be treated with respect and are only appropriate for certain situations…Zombie attack, trying to survive an apocalypse, supervised target practice, etc. The Armed Notebooks on the other hand, are perfect for all sorts of occasions since the design concept behind these sleek books is to take symbols of violence and convert them into tools for peace.
Each notebook feature a stylish 3-D mold of a weapon on the cover (grenade, knife, revolver) and contains either lined, unlined or grid paper.
- Grenade book features grid paper
- Knife book features lined paper
- Revolver book features plain paper
- All pads feature a stylized, molded plastic weapon on the cover
- Hard-wearing cardboard covers on front and rear
- Ring binder
- Grenade pad measures approximately 13cm(W) x 1.5cm(D) x 18cm(H)
- Knife pad measures approximately 13cm(W) x 1.5cm(D) x 24.5cm(H)
- Revolver pad measures approximately 16.5cm(W) x 1.5cm(D) x 23cm(H)
You can pre-order the Armed Notebooks at Firebox.com for $31.59 or purchase them now at Amazon.com for just under $20.
Leave a Reply