Return to a much more innocent zombie apocalypse with the Walking Dead ‘Screwdriver Zombie Head’ Season 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set, which is back for a limited time if you missed this ghastly goody the first time around.
Ah, good ol’ Season 2. Before Negan and cannibals and one-eyed governors. Way back when the worst thing Rick had to worry about was Shane killing him because Mrs. Grimes had suddenly decided that cheating was bad. It also turned out to be a pretty good season for Glenn.
This eye-gouging goody sold out when it first rolled out, but just like a person killed with anything less than a headshot, it’s back.
Walking Dead ‘Screwdriver Zombie Head’ Season 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set
- LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE: Zombie Statue Created by McFarlane Toys and Designed by Greg Nicotero
- Audio Commentaries
- Deleted Scenes
- Over 10 Never-Before-Seen Featurettes!
- Video: Codec: MPEG-4 AV, Resolution: 1080, Aspect ratio: 1.78:, Original aspect ratio: 1.78:1
- Audio English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit), French: Dolby Digital 2.0
- Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish
- Discs: 50GB Blu-ray Disc, Four-disc set (4 BDs)
- Region A: (North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia)
The Walking Dead ‘Screwdriver Zombie Head’ Season 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set is available for a limited time for $249.99 at ShopTheWalkingDead.com.