Hey bub, what are you waiting for? The Wolverine Sixth Scale Figure lets you bring home everybody’s favorite X-Man, who happens to look a lot like Hugh Jackman.
Everybody’s crazy about a sharp-dressed mutant, and Wolvie is looking pretty sharp in his all-black ensemble, but he can get down-and-dirty too, sporting a much more casual look with a ‘wifebeater’.
The sixth-scale figure, based on Logan in the movie, The Wolverine, features a specially crafted, movie-accurate head sculpt based on Hugh Jackman, a set of bone claws, a set of adamantium-covered claws, an engraved metal Japanese sword, and two outfits.
The Wolverine Sixth Scale Figure
- Five (5) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists with metal claws
- One (1) pair of fists with bone claws
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding sword
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Head sculpt with real-like hair sculpture, facial expression, detailed wrinkles, beard, gesture and skin textures
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in The Wolverine
- Costume: Style 1
- One (1) black blazer
- One (1) black coat
- One (1) black shirt
- One (1) black tie
- One (1) pair of black pants with black belt
- One (1) pair of black socks
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- Costume: Style 2
- One (1) white vest
- One (1) pair of gray jeans with belt
- One (1) pair of brown boots
- One (1) engraved metal Japanese sword with sheath
- Figure stand with Wolverine nameplate and the movie logo
The Wolverine Sixth Scale Figure will be available May 2014 but it can be pre-ordered now for $224.99 (or for as little as $75.00/month) at Sideshow Collectibles.