Even as an old guy, Logan can kick butt, and the X-Men Days of Future Past Wolverine Sixth-Scale Figure lets you bring the senior citizen mutant home with you.
Thanks to his mutant healing factor, Logan wasn’t exactly a youngster when movie audiences met him in the first X-Men film, but life has caught up with him by Days of Future Past, with a little bit of gray peeking through his hair. This 11.81-inch-tall figure captures all those tiny details, and even provides a few accessories that let you create your own DoFP scenes.
X-Men Days of Future Past Wolverine Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Head sculpt with realistic hair sculpture, facial expression, detailed wrinkles, beard gesture, and skin textures
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists with metal claws
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- Each head sculpt is specially hand painted
- One (1) specially-tailored future Wolverine battle suit with armor parts
- One (1) pair of knee armor
- One (1) pair of black armored boots
- Figure stand with Wolverine nameplate and the movie logo
The X-Men Days of Future Past Wolverine Sixth-Scale Figure will be available August 2015 but it can be pre-ordered now for $249.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.