One of the coolest examples of modern architecture on the planet is the Sydney Opera House and now you can build it with this LEGO Sydney Opera House set and display it on your desk.
It’s interesting to see how it looks in LEGO compared to real life. It’s a great building marvel and it comes with a booklet with details on design and history. The idea behind the LEGO Architecture series is to inspire future architects, engineers and designers.
Introducing the world-renowned Sydney Opera House. This masterpiece of expressionist architecture is the vision of young Danish architect, Jørn Utzon, whose unique interlocking vaulted ‘shell’ design beat 933 competitors from 28 countries to win an international design competition held by the New South Wales government in 1959. Combined with the beautiful setting of Sydney Harbour, the opera house has become a true symbol of late modern architecture and one of the most iconic buildings of the 20th century. This LEGO Architecture series interpretation of the Sydney Opera House was designed by US architect Adam Reed Tucker in collaboration with the LEGO design team.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark Sydney Opera House
- Booklet included with details on design and history (English language only. Other languages available for download)
- Collect the entire landmark series
- LEGO Architecture inspires future architects, engineers and designers as well as architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
- Measures 4.3” (10.7cm) tall, 6.2” (15.7cm) wide and 2.6” (6.6cm) deep