The Light Cycle Motorcycle was very cool, but it was too expensive. The Tron Lightcycle Flash Drive was cool, but it was just a toy. Now the Agility Saietta R Electric Motor Bike is cool, and is just right. Well, actually it is a bit expensive. It also is not officially a Tron Lightcycle, but the creators of this electric motorbike were clearly influenced by its design.
As a zero emission electric vehicle, the Agility Saietta R Sport Bike is an eco-friendly transportation option. Yet it is still a sport bike with exceptional performance, racing from 0 to 60 in just 4 seconds. Plus the lightweight balanced design, double wishbone front suspension, and clutchless transmission result in a ride that is exceptionally stable and easy to control, while still offering razor-sharp agility.
Agility Saietta R Bike Features
- Zero emission electric sports bike
- Composite monocoque chassis
- Clutchless transmission for maximum intuitive control
- Confident upright Naked Bike/Streetfighter riding position
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Plug-and-play upgrades to higher power levels, with new component options throughout its lifetime – your bike grows with you
- Body design maximises battery space by using the area behind the handlebars, which is normally only used for tank-bags on conventional motorcycles
- Advanced suspension geometry achieves both exceptional stability and razor-sharp direction changing agility
Agility Saietta R Bike Technical Specifications
- 0-60mph in 4 seconds
- 120 Nm Torque, instantly from zero rpm
- 100 mile range
- 175 kg full wet weight
Purchase the Agility Saietta R Bike for £13,570 at Firebox.com.