For those who’ve always wanted neon lights ground effects underneath their cars but could never afford them, there’s another way to look dope on the streets. Now bikes can have ground effects too, thanks to Bike Brightz.
When attached to your bike frame in the right position, Bike Brightz will illuminate your wheels causing heads to turn. They also flash at three different speeds to provide a spectacular light show, if you’re the showboat type. With six different LED colors to choose from, you can mix and match or go with your favorite color.
- LED bike light provides bright, wide beams of colorful light
- 4 modes: slow, medium, and fast flashes and constant on
- Water resistant case made from durable heavy duty ABS plastic
- Includes 2 plastic ties for secure installation and 1 non-skid pad to protect your bike’s finish
- Installs in less than 30 seconds!
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (lasts up to 15 continuous hours)
- Available in 6 luminous colors: Blue, green, pink, red and yellow – collect all 6!
- Size: 5-1/2″ x 3/4″ x 1″ (14 cm x 1.9 cm x 2.5 cm)
Stun the sidewalks and get Bike Brightz for $11.95 each at NeatoShop and for $14.99 at Amazon.com. You might as well get a pair to do your bike justice.
Check out these other LED effects for bike wheels: the Bikeglow Safety Light and Ferris WheeLED Bike Light.
yeah iv been waiting !!!!!!!!