About the Femisapien, also known as E.M.A. the Kissing Robot:
Sophisticated and independent, her advanced design and AI allow her to move in distinctly fluid ways. She is intelligent and interactive, speaks her own form of Femmish and responds to user gestures, touch, and sounds with her own. She can even interact with and control other Wowwee robots.
Tilt her head to access her three main function modes: Attentive Mode with interactive wandering, seeing and hearing functions, Responsive Mode for walking and scripted actions, and Learning Mode where she remembers exactly how you move her. FemiSapiens hands have control switches you touch to change her motion, or activate with gestures she can see.
Here’s a video clip of her showing off some moves at CES 2008:
WowWee Femisapien Robot
- RS Femisapien has three main function modes, each corresponding to a different head position; tilt her head in the desired direction and her function mode will change
- In Attentive Mode, RS Femisapien interacts directly with you; she will slow pose, be your back-up singer, introduce herself, dance with you, and even blow kisses
- RS Femisapien features responsive 4-way joystick hands; each hand can be moved forward, backward, inward or outward to initiate various actions
- Acts as your own personal back-up singer with her Shoop feature; sing aloud or play music, and when in range, within 1 m, of any sound source, she will move her hips and arms to the music and sing a back-up tune.
- Comes loaded with 36 functions and 20 interactive routines, so you will constantly be entertained; there are also hidden functions to explore
Visit Robots Rule for reviews and more info about the WowWee Femisapien Robot.