There’s a new update to the mobile version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds battle royale and they released a PUBG Mobile 0.5.0: Miramar Trailer to show off what’s been added. Most important is the new desert map, Miramar, as well as new vehicles and weapons. There also a new progress mission and new weekly activity missions. There’s a lot more, including a whole list of improvements, that you can read about below the video.
Watch the PUBG Mobile 0.5.0: Miramar Trailer:
Here are the PUBG Mobile 0.5.0 Official Patch Notes:
- Desert map (“Miramar”) is now available for selection. See if you can find the new vehicles and weapons!
- New Progress Mission: collect progress rewards when you reach new levels, then take on new missions. – Added weekly Activity missions: earn rewards based on your Activity.
- Added local quick team feature: enter a 6-digit code to team up with friends that are next to you.
- Added Synergy and Connections: interact with your friends in-game to raise Synergy, then build Connections when your Synergy is high enough.
Added Regions: now you can choose your region and flag.
- Added language-specific chat channels: there is now an additional channel based on the language of your choice. – Added more avatars.
- Now you can collect rewards for every new tier reached in Season 2.
- Added a Shop, where you can preview and purchase new outfits and items.
- Added a Secret Stash, where you can purchase special discounted items.
- Spectator mode smoothness improved.
- Striking sounds and effects added to melee combat.
- Parachute camera smoothness improved.
- Initial parachute speed increased to match the PC version.
- Improved climbing check during running.
- Picture styles now available on all devices.
- Added sound effects for breaking doors.
- Improved display of personal information and results.
- Improved team invitation flow.