Are you looking for a mini mobile PC that draws less than 20 watts of operational power? If so, take a look at the newly released Stealth Model LPC-125LPFM Embedded Mini Mobile PC. Weighing only 1.2 pounds and measuring only 4.6″ x 6.1″ x 2.0″, this mobile PC packs a big punch in a very compact package. Perfect for DC powered applications usually found in vehicles and mobile applications, this fanless system may be just what you have been searching for.
According to Stealth CEO, Ed Boutilier; “The LPC-125LPFM is the smallest fanless PC we have offered to date. The rugged chassis, wide operating temperatures, DC voltage input and our smart power interface for controlled system start-up and shut-down makes it ideal for embedded, field and in-vehicle computing apps.”
Stealth Model LPC-125LPFM Embedded Mini Mobile PC
- Multitude of I/O connectivity built directly into its impressively small design such as; Gigabit LAN, 3-USB, 2-Serial, Video, Audio In/Out, 2-PS/2 ports and 1-external express card slot
- Rear locking DC power connector ensures power is securely in place
- Internal Mini-PCIe card slot for special expansion capability and supports up to 4GB of DDR3 SODIMM memory
- Intel D525 Pineview 1.8GHz Dual Core processor technology with two physical cores and four Intel Hyperthreading resources (two per core)
- 55GB solid state drive (SSD)
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP, Linux etc.
- Can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user
To learn more go to Stealth where you can purchase and customize the Stealth Model LPC-125LPFM Embedded Mini Mobile PC for your specific needs. Starting price is $895.
Leave a Reply