Today, April 7, 2011, Stealth Computer announced the new Stealth LPC-670 Mini PC, their most powerful and advanced mini pc yet. It comes in a tiny package that measures just 6.5 inches by 6 inches and less than 2 inches tall, yet it is loaded with tremendous computing power due to inclusion of the new Intel Core i7/i5/i3 mobile processors and up to 8GB of DDR3 memory.
Sometimes there isn’t much space, but massive computer power is still needed. The Stealth LPC-670 Mini PC is just the solution to that problem.
The Stealth LPC-670 mini PC features a multitude of I/O connectivity built into its impressively small design such as; Wi-Fi 802.11g, Gigabit LAN, 4-USB 2.0, Serial, RS232, DVI-I, Audio and HDMI ports. The LPC-670 can support up to 8GB of DDR3 memory and has a built-in 2.5″ mobile hard drive with up to 750GB’s of storage space. For applications that require extra high shock, vibration and wide temperature ranges optional SSD’s (Solid State Drives) are available. A slim DVD/CD-RW optical drive comes standard with an optional Blu-ray burner available.
Stealth LPC-670 Mini PC
- Powerful Intel Core i7/i5/i3 Mobile Processors
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 Capability and HDMI
- Rugged Aluminum Chassis with Mounting Bracket options
- Small Size; 6.54″ (W) x 6.18″ (D) x 1.89″ (H)
- Up to 750GB Internal Storage
- Built-in Gigabit LAN, RS232, USB 2.0, Video, Serial, Audio, HDMI, Wireless
- Low Noise, Low Power Consumption
- WatchDog Timer supported
- Slim Slot Loading Optical Drives
- Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) optional
- Windows 7 & XP Pro Compatible, other O/S Options Available
You can configure and order your own Stealth LPC-670 Mini PC starting at $1650 from Stealth.com.