Looking for a radio-controlled helicopter to go with the cool looking R/C Stealth Boat? Maybe this black affordable 3-channel mini indoor chopper will be right up your alley.
The Black Stealth features 3-channels, allowing it to go up and down, rotate right and left and move forwards and backwards. Unlike most of the small 2-Channel copters on the market which are always moving forward with somewhat twitchy controls, the Black Stealth is a breath of fresh air.
Here’s a video of the Black Stealth helicopter in action:
The Black Stealth Helicopter has dual rotors on the top which spin in opposite directions. These opposite spinning blades cancel out uncontrolled torque making for incredibly stable flight. For forward and reverse motion the tail rotor then blows up or down, pitching the copter forward or backward and causing it to move in that direction. It’s a great control system and a pleasure to fly.
Black Stealth RC Helicopter
- Easiest to fly, most precise controlling R/C copter yet
- Three channel control gives you fully proportional up/down, right/left and forward/backward control
- Sleek black plastic body. No foam cockpit
- Choose from two different channels and fly with a friend
- Both channel copters are black in color, a flashing red or blue LED lets you know which is yours
- Dual counter-rotating blades give incredible hovering and stability
- Helicopter Charges from Remote
- Easy to adjust trim dial (rather than pushbuttons)
- 7 Minute fly time, 10 minute charge time
- Requires 6 AA batteries, not included
- Copter is 15.5 cm in length with a top blade diameter of 13.5 cm
The Black Stealth 3-Channel R/C Helicopter is available from ThinkGeek for $29.99.