A new candidate has just entered the stage of USB powered R/C mini helicopters. This new model allows you to record your flying moves with the push of a button and then have the chopper itself repeat the same patterns.
White color 1-LED and 2 flash LEDs in the front, which can illuminate the dark/dim environment, the LEDs can be switched off to save energy.
The tiny USB rechargeable helicopter is crafted by superior light weight alloy metal body, which provides protective shield for the body and provides ultimate strong and stable flying experience.
The gyroscopes system provides excellent control and balance for the movements of the helicopter. Also, the tiny helicopter can be fast charging up through the USB port of your desktop PC/Mac/Notebook/Netbook/USB-AC adaptor/Remote Control.
- Record flying behaviour automatically & fly by itself
- Simulate to fly
- Turbo Speed Mode: Press the Turbo Speed Button to fly faster
- Direction Speed control
- Auto Channel pair up
- Wireless 3.5-Channel IR Controller
- White 1-LED and 2 Flash LEDs in the front of the Helicopter
- Two-way charging for Helicopter: 1. USB Cable 2. Remote Control
- LED Light Switch ON/OFF
- Super Wide Infrared Transmission Technology Remote Controller
- Superior Quality Metal Body and Super Light Weight
- Easy to operate and control even in slow speed fly
- Steering/Ascend/Descend/Forward/Backward/Left/Right Turn/LED Light
- Miniature Design for indoor or Outdoor flying
- Double Propellers and Double Motors system for steady lifting up-and-down
- Gyroscopes System provides Excellent Control and Balance for the Movements of the Helicopter
- Precision speed control
- Helicopter Dimension: Length: 175 mm, Height: 95 mm, Width: 36 mm
- Remote Operated battery: AA battery x 6 pieces
- Functions: decoration, collectable, home and office fun
- Usually ship on the same or next business day
The world’s first R/C Helicopter with Autopilot is available over at the Toys Brabdo website $37.90. There are three different color to choose from: red, blue and orange.