Yes, it’s yet another lightweight radio controlled mini helicopter out to change the effective working hours around offices worldwide.
The Firefly Mini R/C Helicopter ($60) comes with a dual rotor design and two-channel hand control. A green LED light will guide you during night flying.
- Tiny R/C helicopter with incredibly precise flight
- Ready to fly right out of the box
- Green “eye” LEDs for Night Flying
- Intended for indoor use. Outdoor flying only under ZERO wind conditions
- Full Flight control with up/down and turn right/left. Helicopter is always moving forward slowly
- Easy to fly and very stable handling characteristics
- Internal helicopter battery charges from remote control unit
- 20 minute charge time, 7 – 10 minute flight time
- Uses one 9V Battery for Remote (Not Included)
- Included 120V AC wall adapter recharges helicopter
These are awesome – the only one with more control is the airhog with the two blades and two fans.
One thing I learned at a party is – they are not good with water at all. Sadly mine died in a bowl of water in the sink.
Cool, I’m seriously considering buying one. I have the Aero Soarer, but it’s so hard to control that it’s not en fun.
Sorry to hear that.