Here we have yet another fun radio controlled toy where the goal of the game is to hit your opponent with laser beams, just like the Bumper Cars and very much like the Picoo Z Sky Challenger.
Take to the air from the palm of your hand then use the shoulder buttons on the remote to fire at your opponent copter. A hit causes the shot copter to spin out of control and crash. Luckily these Battling copters are tough enough to keep coming back for more aerial dogfights. However to truly dominate the sky, you’ll need to practice up on your flying skills.
Here’s a video demonstration of the choppers in action:
This video is no longer available.
Havoc RC Helicopters
- Set of two amazingly small Infrared Remote control helicopters
- Helicopters battle by shooting invisible IR beams
- A hit sends your opponent spinning out of control
- Flashing Blue LED for Night Flying
- Intended for indoor use. Outdoor flying only under ZERO wind conditions.
- Full Flight control with up/down and turn right/left
- Body is constructed from durable EPP foam
- Internal helicopter battery charges from remote control unit
- 15 minute charge time, 5 – 7 minute flight time
- Extra tail rotor included
- Uses 6 AA Batteries (Not Included)
The Battling Palmsize Havoc Helicopters ($100) come in set of two.
Nice follow up, I wonder when will the plane version be out. Or is it harder to construct?
I think it would be a bit hard to combat with planes Teckrieg, but on the other hand there’s always the Harrier. 🙂
Hmm, I guess so.
A couple of laser fighting R/C Transformers wouldn’t be too bad. 🙂