If you are looking for a fanless system with high performance, you’re in luck. Logic Supply, a leading provider of specialized systems for industrial and embedded applications, just released the Nuvo 1300AF Fanless System with PoE.
Featuring Intel Core i processors housed in a rugged enclosure, this fanless system has an operating temperature range of -25C~70C and offers extensive I/O making it ideal for surveillance, machine vision, and traffic control applications.
Each of the four PoE ports provide 15.4 W of power, enabling networking devices such as IP cameras, telephones, or Thin Client machines to be powered via an ethernet port. This reduces the need for extra cabling required to power the peripheral devices. The Nuvo-1300AF is also equipped with a wealth of I/O: DVI, VGA, Gb LAN, four RS-232 COM ports (one is selectable RS-232/422/485), eSATA, eight USB 2.0, and audio. It features two 4-pin wide input 8~26 V DC jacks, with one able to provide dedicated power to the PoE ports. A CompactFlash slot is externally accessible on the front, offering the ability to use solid state flash as a separate OS boot drive.
Nuvo 1300AF Fanless System with PoE
- Internal storage includes support for two 2.5” HDDs, with the option to install up to 1 TB for each drive
- Wireless or Bluetooth connectivity is available via a PCIe Mini Card slot
- Onboard SIM card slot allows the system to interface with mobile and other wireless communications devices
- CPU makes direct contact with the metal heat sink fins on the top of the case instead of using a heatpipe
- Intel Core i5/i7 and Celeron processors
- Front Access: 8 USB 2.0 ports,1 PS2 mouse port, 1 PS2 keyboard port, 1 CompactFlash slot, 1 eSATA port, 1 DVI-D port, 1 VGA port, 1 LAN port, 2 Audio jacks, line-out, mic-in
- Back Panel: 3 RS-232 COM ports, 1 RS-232/422/485 COM port, 4 PoE ports, 2 4-pin power connectors (for system and PoE function)
You can learn more and purchase the Nuvo 1300AF Fanless System with PoE at Logic Supply from $2,369.