If you like to set up your own WiFi hotspot when you travel, the minature EagleTec Nano Size Wireless-N Router is for you. Smaller, but thicker, than an iPhone 4, this tiny wireless router is truly nano-sized. It is so slim and light it is perfect for popping into a backpack, briefcase, or even a pocket, yet it still provides up to 150 Mbps of bandwidth.
In addition to fast wireless n speeds, the EagleTec Nano Size Wireless-N Router provides for secure connections with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless data encryption and Network Address Translation (NAT) Firewall.
Adding to the portability is that you don’t need a power brick this EagleTec Nano wireless router is powered via USB. (USB power cable is even included.)
EagleTec Nano Size Wireless-N Router features:
- Two built-in 802.11n/b/g wireless antennas
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n and 802.11b/g wireless standards
- High speed transfer data rate up to 150Mbps
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2 wireless data encryption
- WDS supported with WEP, TKIP and AES encryption
- Supports multiple SSID
- Provides hidden SSID function
- Support NAT / IP sharing
- Support WAN connection type-Static IP, DHCP client, PPPoE and PPTP
- Firewall: Virtual DMZ, DNS relay, UPnP
- Supports DDNS (DynDNS, TZO)
- Provides DHCP server
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- MAC Clone
- Green WLAN
- Auto device IP assignment
- Hardware slide switch to select Router, AP and WISP (client) modes
- Auto WAN port detection (DHCP, Fixed IP, PPPoE auto selection)
- Support USB bus power input (+5V/500mA)
- Dimension: 7.45cm x 5.9cm x 1.55 cm (approximate)
- Weight: 41g
The EagleTec Nano Size Wireless-N Router is available for $42 from USB Brando
I need to enter the password for 1T1R-travel-router. According to the instruction, the username is admin and the password is admin. However, i cannot join the wifi network.
How can i reset or know the password?
Thanks for your help
default password: 123456789
Is this router compatíble with IPad?!