If you are looking for a customizable fanless system then take a look at the new LGX Extended Temperature AU115 Atom System from Logic Supply. With features like an Intel Atom N270 processor, 945GSE chipset, low-profile chassis, operating temperature range of -20°C ~ 60°C, and easy mountability, the AU115 is ideal for deployment in remote monitoring, outdoor kiosks, data acquisition, and networking applications.
The enclosed design protects the AU115 from exposure to the dust, dirt, and grime that are typically found on the factory floors or in mobile environments and it is MIL-STD 810F rated to withstand vibration and shock.
“There are a lot of fanless N270-based systems on the market, but what sets the AU115 apart is its ability to withstand environments with a wide temperature range while still maintaining a remarkably compact footprint. This combination of compactness and wide temperature operation allows the AU115 to be deployed in space-constrained installations that require enhanced vibration and thermal tolerances.”
LGX Extended Temperature AU115 Atom System
- Can be configured with a solid state device
- Two RS-232 COM ports (one of which can be used as GPIO)
- An RS-232/422/485 port, four USB 2.0 ports, DVI-I, dual Intel Gb LAN ports
- Two audio jacks, and a 12-volt DC power jack
- Supports a 2.5” notebook SATA HDD or SSD, up to two GB RAM, and Wi-Fi via a PCIe Mini Card slot
- Has an integrated watchdog timer and comes standard with L-shaped mounting brackets
- Weighs less than two pounds
You can learn more and purchase the LGX Extended Temperature AU115 Atom System at Logic Supply from $798.