Luke Skywalker wasn’t too shabby behind the controls of an X-Wing but there’s a new space ace in town these days and the Star Wars The Force Awakens Poe Dameron X-Wing Helmet lets you dress just like him.
Sure, Finn got his jacket but Poe’s helmet (or one exactly like it) can now be yours.
Created using the original 3D digital data from the actual Poe Dameron helmet featured in the film, in combination with advanced digital manufacturing processes, this prop replica is precisely detailed in every way and appears virtually identical to the prop worn by actor Oscar Isaac.
Star Wars The Force Awakens Poe Dameron X-Wing Helmet:
- Includes a chip to authenticate the serial number that is printed on the Certificate of Authenticity
- Delivered in an exclusive, custom wooden crate inspired by the packaging used for the original prop
- Certificate of Authenticity and Authenticity Medallion included
- 35 L x 30 W x 57cm H
- Product weight with stand: 3140g
- Product weight without stand: 940g
- Stand included
- This is not a toy. It is not meant to be worn as a costume, and does not contain any moving parts.
The Star Wars The Force Awakens Poe Dameron X-Wing Helmet is available for $1500 at Star Wars Collectibles.