Here we have the latest trend in the steadily growing stream of those chunky mobile phone watches; a backlit keypad built into the strap.
You can simply make quick calls by dialing the number on the keypad strap, and when you need to do some more serious activity like using the organiser you can take out the handy mini stylus.
All the media features you’ve come to expect are here too, with A2DP Bluetooth, video camera MP3 player and high resolution still camera.
- GSM Compatibility: 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
- Screen: 1.3 inch TFT LCD Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 128×160
- Screen Palette : 260,000 Colours
- Bluetooth Profiles: Handsfree, Headset, A2DP
- Tri Band Operation for Easy Roaming
- Hide Away Stylus for precise navigation and character input
- Still Camera
- Video Camera
- Voice Recording: AMR, WAV
- Movie Formats Playback: MPEG4 (AVI), 3GP with audio
- Music Sound Formats Playback: MP3, WMA, WAV, AMR
- Picture Viewing: JPEG
- Bluetooth Headset
- File Manager
- Storage: Trans Flash / Micro SD card up to 2 GB (1 GB included)
- Dimension: 54x17x48mm (LxDxW) Watch Face, 250mm Length Strap
- Talk Time: Up to 150 minutes
- Music Play: Up to 150 minutes
- Stand By: Up to 100 hrs
The Mobile Phone Watch with Backlit Keypad Strap is available from the Chinavision website for 119.57 EUR (about $185 USD).