This multifunctional Bluetooth headset is designed like a stylus pen and comes with a with built-in speaker and microphone.
- Technology standard: Bluetooth V2.0 and EDR
- Support for iPhone (Bluetooth Handfree)
- Chipset: BlueCore 4-audio
- Supported Profiles: Headset and Handsfree profile
- Additional function: Stylus
- Transmitter power: Class 2
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 to 2.480GHz
- Sensitive: <-75dBm
- Transmitter distance: 10m
- Supports last number, answer, reject, end and call functions
- Charger Output: 5V DC
- Working voltage: 3.7V
- Battery: rechargeable Li-polymer
- Charging time: 2 to 5 hours
- Talking time: 3 hours
- Standby time: 90 hours
- Headset size: 112x14x11 mm
- Headset weight: 11g
The Stylus Hanging Bluetooth Headset is available from Mobile Brando for $30 (earphones and a USB charging cable is included in the price).
I guess I am not sure how applicable the styllus approach will be. If people want to talk on the phone, they will use a headset, not a styllus pen because then they can’t “multi-task” and that is essentially the point of Bluetooth, is it not?
I guess you can always use the earphones with the stylus if you want to talk and make a note at the same time.
Thanks for your comment, Amber!
I feel this pen defeats the purpose of a bluetooth. It could come in handy when you are writting but that is about it. Are alot of people buying this product?