The tiny Argard M10 Bluetooth headset weighs only 5 grams, but still offers a stand-by time of 100 hours and a constant talk time of three hours.
It comes with a very stylish charging dock station and is a breeze to set up. It’s extremely comfortable to wear, and a joy not to have ear loops or cables tugging at your ears.
- Possibly one of the world’s smallest Bluetooth headsets.
- The headset uses Bluetooth Version 1.2, Class 2.
- An intuitive touch button control system.
- Push the ‘Talk Button’ on the end of the headset to answer and end your calls.
- Volume Buttons are located on the headset so you can control the volume without ever having to access your phone.
- The headset comes with spare earpieces so will fit the larger and smaller lobed person.
- A stylishly designed black charging cradle.
- Requires a mains adaptor (included) for charging.
- A full charge is equal to 3 hours talk time or 100 hours standby.
- Size: 2.3 x 2.2 x 3.15cm.
The Micro Bluetooth Headset is available at IWOOT for £99.99 (about $197).