sWaP is an analog cell phone watch that actually looks like something you could wear without feeling like a complete moron. Here you will get a watch with phone capabilities, not a cell phone with a strap attached to it.
It not only tells the time, but the wearer can pop in their SIM card to transform the watch into a wrist communicator a la Dick Tracy. And there’s more. Built into the strap is a 1.3 megapixel camera, so you can sneakily snap all of those top secret government documents you keep finding left on the pub table – or you could just take pics of your mates.
The memory card slot allows you to insert a T-Flash card to upgrade the already impressive 128MB memory to a whopping 2GB. With all that memory you’ll have no problem storing all your MP3s and you can even watch MP4 movies on the 1.5 TFT colour touch screen. You can access WAP sites, bringing the world wide web to your wrist and the watch is Bluetooth enabled, so if you’re sick of getting tangled up in your hands free kit you can banish the wires forever.
- A watch and a mobile phone all rolled into one.
- Pop your SIM card into the watch and it’s easy to make and receive calls
- 1.5 inch TFT colour touch screen.
- Includes a hands free kit, Bluetooth headset and a stylus for negotiating the touch screen.
- The stylus is stored in a handy slot built in to the watch strap.
- No need to buy a new SIM card – simply take it out of your mobile and pop it in the watch.
- Receives SMS, MMS and can display recent and missed calls.
- Store up to 300 contacts.
- Built in alarm clock has 5 different tones to choose from.
- Compatible with all networks except 3.
- Record audio using the hands-free kit’s mic and use the craftily concealed 1.3 megapixel camera to take pics and record video.
- 128MB memory can be expanded up to 2GB with a T-Flash card (not included).
- Supports MP3, MIDI, WAV, AAC and MP4 files.
- Requires 650mAh battery (included).
The sWaP Watch is available from I Want One Of Those for £249 (about $374 USD).