Tis the season to be giving. So if Bill Gates, Carlos Slim, or JK Rowling is listening, I wouldn’t mind this Marchi Mobile eleMMent RV. Sure I probably couldn’t afford the insurance, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
This 40 foot long custom made RV has everything an inspiring millionaire needs to show off. Custom king bed, hard wood flooring, and even a pop up canopy that reveals a roof terrace with table and sofa. The 510hp diesel engine provides top speeds up to 93 mph, although I think the point of owning this thing is to take life slow and see the world in style.
Besides the obvious eccentric styling, this limited edition Marchi Mobile RV packs enough goodies to make James Bond jealous. Mobile internet, a working fireplace, streaming video surveillance, satellite TV, and a glow-in-the-dark paint job, are just a few of the high-tech features you get for the base price of £1,900,000.
Brought to you by Austrian company Marchi Mobile, the curiously named eleMMent is high spec, luxe and totally ludicrous beyond belief. Why? Well for starters there’s a pop-up roof terrace measuring 215 sq. ft, underfloor heating and a bar. But that’s only the beginning because this 20-ton beast also boasts a huge master bedroom with a 40-inch TV and state of the art en suite bathroom complete with rainfall shower. Even the driver’s cab has a bunk bed.
- The most expensive and extravagant motor home on the market; Pop up 210 sq ft terrace with retractable stairs
- Full inbuilt bar; Huge sky windows; Master Bedroom with en Suite; Fully functioning fireplace; Glow in the dark exterior paintwork
- 2x 40″ HD TVs; Touch screen command center; Automatic underfloor heating; Black out windows; Fully customizable interior
- Rotating lazy boy style loungers; WiFi Connectivity; Mini Kitchen; Adjustable lighting, Air con and Heating
- Expandable side creating a massive 430 sq ft living space; Rainfall shower; Exquisitely furnished with Italian and Austrian design
To learn more and inquire about this £1,900,000 Marchi Mobile eleMMent RV, go to Firebox.
Leave a Reply