If you want to make your landscaping efforts just as eye-catching during the night as they are when the sun is up, the Glow-in-the-Dark Core Glow Pebbles will light up your life… or at least your yard.
These eco-friendly, recycled glass and resin pebbles are engineered to create a gentle, radiant afterglow after being exposed to light from either the sun or a man-made light source for a few hours. The glow is initially bright but dissipates as time passes.
Glow-in-the-Dark Core Glow Pebbles
- Glow in the Dark, Reinvented – The new luminescent material in our CORE Glow products is a multi-activated, highly efficient powder cultivated from the earth, that enables light-storing with a long afterglow.
- Bright – The brightness and duration of the luminescent material we use is more than 10 times brighter than traditional ZnS (zinc sulfide) luminous material.
- Efficient – With only 10-20 minutes of exposure to daylight or lamplight, the CORE Glow products can maintain its afterglow in the dark for about 10-12 hours.
- Waterproof – Expert engineering has enabled excellent water resistance compared to the common ordinary aluminate photo luminescent or afterglow pigments.
- Eco-Friendly – All CORE Glow products are non-radioactive, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Power Saving Solar Power – All CORE Glow products require no electricity and thus no wires, no power supply and no batteries. This saves natural resources and is another eco-friendly benefit.
- Color Choices – Available in 4 colors, all of which glow various colors at night (i.e. red will glow orange, blue – blue, white – blue, light green – bright green)
- PLEASE NOTE: these are not a replacement for regular lighting but rather provide an ambient glow for all night enjoyment in various colors and shapes.
- Longevity: approx. 20 years!
Put a little glow in your garden and light in your lawn with the Glow-in-the-Dark Core Glow Pebbles for $20-$75 at Core Systems.
(via Gadget Review)