This nice looking emergency power supply will provide you with fresh power when the battery runs flat on your cell phone, MP3 player, PDA or other portable gadget.
Charge it up with your computer and then toss it in your laptop bag, backpack, or purse, where it will remain charged and ready for you.
When it’s time for emergency juice, switch the charger on, select the appropriate tip, plug it in to the portable USB power supply and your device, and watch the magic happen.
- Optimal emergency charger for cell phone, mp3 player, or any USB device
- Ultra-slim and sleek design makes it easy to carry
- High transfer efficiency so you get as much power as possible
- Supports: cell phones, PDAs, handheld gaming devices, mp3 players, bluetooth devices
- Li-Polymer battery cell with high safety and stability, 1000mAh
- Holds a charge for approximately 3 months in standby mode
- Dimensions: Approx. 2.3″ x 2.3″ x 0.25″
The Portable USB Power Supply is yours for $19.99 over at the ThinkGeek website.
(Via Coolest Gadgets, Geeky Gadgets, Le Journal du Geek and OhGizmo)
Leave a Reply